We get Jamila from the manufacturer (Pakistan) once every a couple of months. Jamila doesn't print the manufacturing and best before dates. We are requesting them to print the dates on the future batches.
- Put on the hand gloves to save your hands from stains.
- Mix Rajasthani Henna powder in warm water until it achieves the consistency of pancake batter.Let it sit for at least 4-6 hours.
- Divide your hair in to sections and apply paste on each section from root to top evenly.
- Leave the henna in your hair for a period of not less than 90 minutes. For better results 2 to 3 hours is recommended.
- Wash your hair with water only really well. Don’t use shampoo for 48 hours.
Henna powder gives natural dark red color to hair without any chemicals. It also gives natural shine and conditioning to hair.